Monday, February 21, 2011

How to Fold a T-Shirts in a snap!

Get perfectly folded T-Shirts in less than a minute.

Ok, while surfing the web I found this neat video on how to make a "T-shirt folding machine" it is really cool. You can make it with a couple of bucks in a couple of minutes and it will fold your T-shirts in a snap. Hey, you can even teach your kids how to use it and they can help! I reviewd many videos on T-shirt folding "machines" and this one was my favorite as it comes with "upgrades"! Once you get past the intro the video goes real fast so give it a minute. It is worth the wait.





If you make one, send me a pic. I'll post it here.

Our other blogs…
{Looking for Janet}  {Quality Cords}  {Pendant of the Day}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...